In a time of new U.S. administrative impacts to the regulatory environment, determining how to boost the value you get from your compliance activities is critical. Advances to your compliance program effectiveness, efficiency, and sustainability fall to the execution of both a sound compliance framework and investments in your technology infrastructure. For Chief Compliance Officers (CCOs), this starts with gaining a clear picture of where they stand in their compliance journeys.
To understand how organizations view the maturity of their compliance programs, KPMG LLP (KPMG) surveyed CCOs from major organizations across seven industries, including financial services. These Survey results can provide CCOs with vital information on areas of relative strength and areas for further enhancement.
Key findings of the Survey include:
• Improvements needed in the use of technology and data and analytics
• Compliance programs not keeping pace with changes in regulation
• Room for improvement in third-party monitoring
Download to learn more from the KPMG CCO Survey.
The KPMG name and logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.
By registering for this white paper the personal information you provide on this site will be shared with KPMG and you may be contacted regarding the firm’s services. For more information: http://www.kpmg.com/us/en/Pages/privacy.aspx
- Top 7 Account Opening Predictions for 2017
- Making the Case for Insourcing in Financial Services
- 2017 Profitability Perspectives: Profitability Analysis Trends and Methodologies in Financial Institutions
- Omnichannel Banking in a Seamless Society
- The IT Innovator’s Guide to Digital Transformation in Financial Services