Banks and financial institutions find themselves in a no-win scenario. Fraud and hacking strategies continue to grow in sophistication year and year. Meanwhile, consumer’s patience for additional layers of security dwindles. Banks are forced to decide between alienating their customers and leaving them vulnerable to attack.
Adaptive authentication is a new approach to combatting fraud that circumvents this dynamic and achieves the twin goals of reducing fraud risk and preserving the customer experience.
By Downloading this FREE White Paper, You’ll Discover
• A history of authentication strategy setting the stage for Adaptive Authentication
• Challenges with standalone mutli-factor authentication methods
• The current state of authentication
• The characteristics and advantages of Adaptive Authentication
• Factors driving adaptive authentication adoption
• Unique differentiators in OneSpan’s intelligent Adaptive Authentication solution
This case study is brought to you by: OneSpan