Banking Exchange Executive Editor Steve Cocheo appeared on the March 2 "Breaking Banks" internet and AM radio broadcast, hosted by banking futurist Brett King.
Cocheo spoke about national fintech bank charters. The program opened with a news segment featuring host King, tech guru Chris Skinner, and SourceMedia Editor At Large Penny Crosman.
The main portion of the program covered developments in Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency Gaining Momentum Again as Brands Step In
- USAA Leads Funding Round for Fintech Company
- Grasshopper Bank has a Commercial Banking Model that Could Disrupt the Market
- U.S. and European Banks Making Progress with UK Regulators Regarding Brexit Agreements
- What Dutch Bank ING’s Pass on Commerzbank Implies for Banking Mergers