This week, BAI announced the 2018 Global Innovation Awards Outstanding Achievement and People’s Choice Award winners.
The BAI Global Innovation Awards recognize industry leaders and showcase what leading financial services innovators in all regions of the world are doing to deliver new value to customers and employees as well as improve efficiencies and profitability for their organizations.
The 2018 Outstanding Achievement Award winners are:
Disruptive Innovation in Financial Services
NovoPayment – Embedding FinServ in Gig Value Chain
Outstanding Use of AI in Financial Services
Ping An Technology – Emotion Recognition Based Financial Risk Management System
Most Innovative Finserv of the Year
- Online Banking Experience the Key to Consumer Satisfaction, Claims New Survey
- The Robots Aren’t Coming: They’re Already Here (and Ripping Off Banks)
- As Banking Model Is Upended, CEOs Can Step Into the Dance of Disruption
- TIAA CD Offers Guaranteed Preservation Of Capital With Investment Upside
- Education Loans: A Relationship To Bank On