Banking Exchange Executive Editor Steve Cocheo appeared on the March 2 "Breaking Banks" internet and AM radio broadcast, hosted by banking futurist Brett King.
Cocheo spoke about national fintech bank charters. The program opened with a news segment featuring host King, tech guru Chris Skinner, and SourceMedia Editor At Large Penny Crosman.
The main portion of the program covered developments in Bitcoin.
- Data Insights Drive Personalization
- As Predicted, the Economy is Strong But Auto Loan Delinquency Rates are at Record Highs
- Bitcoin “ATMs” Come to Nevada and Arizona
- Ned Davis Research Points to Another Potential Tactic for the Federal Reserve
- Belgium, Netherlands Customers Top Charts for Mobile Banking: Could Fintech Threaten Market Share?