Don’t we all love online shopping? It’s like buying a gift from ourselves for ourselves. A fact well known is that we’d much rather enter our credit card numbers from the comfort of our own home, rather than standing in line at “cash” registers. Not to mention how very convenient it is to have your goods delivered to your doorstep, instead of trying to get all shopping bags through your door in one trip from your car.
It’s not new that e-commerce is a big thing right now. Online sales are rapidly accelerating on a daily basis. But, there still are people here and there that prefer a more tactile shopping experience by shopping in physical stores. There are many reasons why people would choose in-store shopping rather than shopping online, but do they outnumber the ones that keep the online shoppers hooked?
This infographic will provide you with information concerning both in-store and online shopping. Compare the growth rate between both types of sales and see who the top sellers are. Have a look at what people buy most and where. Compare what factors do people take into consideration before shopping in-store and what triggers them to shop online. All the relevant facts and stats are right below.
- Predict Illicit Transactions Faster, Meet Regulators’ Expectations Earlier
- Fending Off Tech Giants Through Digital Transformation
- With a New Congress, Banks High on Possibility of Easier Access to Cannabis Accounts
- Brand Study Points to Positive Signs for Banks
- Deposit Pricing Strategies: Increasingly Sophisticated, Precise