Bankrate.com released a survey that found that Americans’ greatest financial concern is actually having enough to retire. 18% of the population worry most about retirement, with 25% of those between the ages of 54 and 63 years of age being the ones that are the most worried. But perhaps the most surprising result of the survey is the percentage of those worried were steady across the board with even 20% of Millennials surveyed stating they worry about retirement. While regional banks seek to provide great service with loans and credit card service, focusing on solutions for their customers’ biggest concern, saving for retirement, can provide great opportunities for customer loyalty.
- Studies Link Training to Innovation in the Workplace
- Santander signs $700M deal with IBM to accelerate its transformation
- Banks and Other Institutions Look to Fight High Fees with New Exchange
- Bank Forecasts on Lending Policy: Cautious, But Not Pessimistic
- Communications & Engagement to Streamline the M&A Process