This week, BAI announced the 2018 Global Innovation Awards Outstanding Achievement and People’s Choice Award winners.
The BAI Global Innovation Awards recognize industry leaders and showcase what leading financial services innovators in all regions of the world are doing to deliver new value to customers and employees as well as improve efficiencies and profitability for their organizations.
The 2018 Outstanding Achievement Award winners are:
Disruptive Innovation in Financial Services
NovoPayment – Embedding FinServ in Gig Value Chain
Outstanding Use of AI in Financial Services
Ping An Technology – Emotion Recognition Based Financial Risk Management System
Most Innovative Finserv of the Year
- Look Before You Leap: Key Considerations for Moving to a Digital-Only Model
- Disruptions Past, Present and Future Raise the Existential Question: “What Are Banks For?”
- Study Links Credit Card Offer to Bank Choice
- What Banks Can Learn From the United Capital Acquisition
- What the Win-Win Partnership Between Apple and Goldman Sachs Means for Payments