According to Cuebiq, a location intelligence firm, Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America and PNC received 6 million visits per month in the third quarter of 2018. Wells Fargo had 34% share of the visits, leading the way.
Cuebiq also reported that PNC saw the highest brand loyalty figures in the group. 81% of its customers only visited a PNC branch—and not a Wells Fargo, Chase or Bank of America. Wells Fargo saw 75% of its customers only visiting Wells Fargo branches.
As previously reported by Banking Exchange, branches are still an essential a crucial part of the banking experience, even for these large banks.
- Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency Gaining Momentum Again as Brands Step In
- USAA Leads Funding Round for Fintech Company
- Grasshopper Bank has a Commercial Banking Model that Could Disrupt the Market
- Rabobank, ABN AMRO and ING Looking to Transform ATM Distribution
- U.S. and European Banks Making Progress with UK Regulators Regarding Brexit Agreements