PNC released its annual price index last week, tracking the year over year prices of the items on the 12 days of Christmas… really!
The good news for consumers is that Gold Rings went down 9.1%.
However, the rest of the twelve items either had no change or increased. If you are in the market for drummers drumming, it will cost you 3.5% more than last year. The biggest increase comes in the form of geese-a laying, spiking by 8.3%.
Banking Exchange does not care to speculate on the reason for the spike in the goose industry.
- Online Banking Experience the Key to Consumer Satisfaction, Claims New Survey
- The Robots Aren’t Coming: They’re Already Here (and Ripping Off Banks)
- As Banking Model Is Upended, CEOs Can Step Into the Dance of Disruption
- TIAA CD Offers Guaranteed Preservation Of Capital With Investment Upside
- Education Loans: A Relationship To Bank On