Someone's knockin' at the door
Somebody's ringin' the bell
Do me a favor, open the door and let 'em in*
At the beginning of each year, major newspapers and magazines do an “In and Out” list. Such lists, partly serious, but mostly tongue in cheek and somewhat snarky, try to suggest what should be replaced.
I thought it would be “fun” (meaning, “have a sense of humor, folks”) to provide my AML list (ok, some pop culture references too) for 2015.
So, here is my attempt at directing the AML community for this year’s priorities:
Feel free to disagree or chime in with me, in the comment section below.
* From a fairly lame Paul McCartney song. But then, is any song by Paul lame? Naaah.
** Humor me.
*** We can dream.
**** Again, we can dream.
- AI or Die: 4 Ways Model Governance Can Help You Win at Digital Transformation
- Big Data Effects on the Banking Industry
- M&T Bank, Bank of America, and Keycorp Bank Double Down on Criticism of LIBRA
- Applying Security Across Heterogeneous IT Systems
- Beyond Wells Fargo: Can High Performance and High Standards Co-exist?