Bankrate.com released a survey that found that Americans’ greatest financial concern is actually having enough to retire. 18% of the population worry most about retirement, with 25% of those between the ages of 54 and 63 years of age being the ones that are the most worried. But perhaps the most surprising result of the survey is the percentage of those worried were steady across the board with even 20% of Millennials surveyed stating they worry about retirement. While regional banks seek to provide great service with loans and credit card service, focusing on solutions for their customers’ biggest concern, saving for retirement, can provide great opportunities for customer loyalty.
- Securing Lifelong Customers in a Disruptive Banking Market: Lessons Learned from Other Industries
- US “cashless society” Some Way Off, Survey Finds
- Wells Fargo Chief Unveils Major Restructure
- Fake and Bake: How Synthetic Identities are Created and Cultivated for a Life of Crime
- Real Estate Confidence Climbs for Third Consecutive Month