Six banks that include JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs are facing charges that claim they have created a monopoly within the large stock lending industry.
The complaint came from several retirement systems and other entities including the Los Angeles County Employees Retirement System and Torus Capital LLC.
The charges are focused on excessive fees charged to the investors by the banks.
- JP Morgan Bank Earnings Beat Expectations, What it Means for Banks
- AI or Die: 4 Ways Model Governance Can Help You Win at Digital Transformation
- Mastercard and Visa Latest Companies To Step Back From Cryptocurrency
- What Smaller Banks Can Learn from Goldman Sachs Employee Startup Approach
- Is Mobile Banking Safe? Here's 5 Tips for Security