Six banks that include JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs are facing charges that claim they have created a monopoly within the large stock lending industry.
The complaint came from several retirement systems and other entities including the Los Angeles County Employees Retirement System and Torus Capital LLC.
The charges are focused on excessive fees charged to the investors by the banks.
- Solving the Community Bank Digital Gap
- Citi Ventures, Woodforest National Bank, and Fifth Third Bank among finalists of the BAI Global Innovation Awards
- The Importance of Transacting an Omnichannel Strategy in Banking
- Bank Marketing Best Practices: Right People. Right Message. Right Time.
- Escape to America: Borrowers Seeking Refuge Through Chapter 11