The World Trade Organization has cut it global trade forecast this week warning that a trade war will “knock 17% off global trade growth. This warning came from The Director General Roberto Azevedo.
As President Donald Trump has taken on globalism in its present form, major global organizations have questioned America’s commitment to future participation in multilateral institutions including the World Bank, during the United Nations General Assembly meeting in New York this week.
While the impact to the overall economy could be months or years down the road, banks will need to analyze what immediate effects this could have on local industries.
- Bank Marketing Best Practices: Right People. Right Message. Right Time.
- Escape to America: Borrowers Seeking Refuge Through Chapter 11
- Wolters Kluwer Introduces CASH New Product to its Commercial Lending Product Suite
- Why AI is the Only Option for Combating Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Other Illicit Financial Threats
- Luxembourg and Belgium Shine in Lowering the Gender Pay Gap