It's hot everywhere around the country this summer. Record-setting temps. Often above 100 degrees. And that means it's t-shirt season.
And that means it's Compliance T-Shirt Slogan time again!
A couple of years ago we asked for your ideas for compliance t-shirt slogans.
Last time we had some clever and fun examples like:
• Dodd Frank: Keeping America employed, one compliance officer at a time
• Compliance Officers Are Just Regulatory Folks
• To Comply or Not to Comply...What's the Question?
• Comply or Die!
• Dodd Frank: Relieving consumers of personal responsibility since 2010
There were more. (And a few that were better shared only privately. Remember, you have a day job to protect.)
We thought we'd do it again--with a kicker.
We want you to tell us what slogan you would put on your compliance t-shirt. Every compliance officer needs a good t-shirt slogan. Compliance officers should wear them to the office every day, to training sessions, and even to the board room.
Make a statement.
Make them think.
Make them laugh.
Make a T-Shirt for the HMDA Analyst in your bank that says: I do HMDA, I need a HUG!
But, for this assignment, you don't have to worry about those pesky disclosures and triggering terms. You don't have to try to squeeze in MEMBER FDIC or Equal Housing Logo or all the terms and conditions in mouse print somewhere on the t-shirt.
Just let your wit be your guide.
Let's hear your ideas, in the comment section below. We'll randomly pick a winner in a drawing for a $50 Amazon e-gift card .
Deadline is July 30, midnight eastern time. To be considered in the drawing, please include your name, title, and bank when you post your slogan below. And spread the word around, so we get the full range of t-shirt possibilities.
Aug 3: >>>>And the winner of the drawing is ... Margaret Smeeding at HSBC.
- M&T Bank, Bank of America, and Keycorp Bank Double Down on Criticism of LIBRA
- Applying Security Across Heterogeneous IT Systems
- Beyond Wells Fargo: Can High Performance and High Standards Co-exist?
- Credit Suisse Group AG Board Set to Make Decisions Surrounding Spying Scandal
- Lessons Learned from Capital One’s Breach: What Banks Need to Know About Data Security in the Cloud