Someone's knockin' at the door
Somebody's ringin' the bell
Do me a favor, open the door and let 'em in*
At the beginning of each year, major newspapers and magazines do an “In and Out” list. Such lists, partly serious, but mostly tongue in cheek and somewhat snarky, try to suggest what should be replaced.
I thought it would be “fun” (meaning, “have a sense of humor, folks”) to provide my AML list (ok, some pop culture references too) for 2015.
So, here is my attempt at directing the AML community for this year’s priorities:
Feel free to disagree or chime in with me, in the comment section below.
* From a fairly lame Paul McCartney song. But then, is any song by Paul lame? Naaah.
** Humor me.
*** We can dream.
**** Again, we can dream.
- Vice President at the Bank of Laverne of Oklahoma Speaks to the President
- The Department of Justice Increasing its Investigation into a Multi-Billion Dollar Money Laundering Scandal
- In 2020, Improve Your BSA/AML Program by Focusing on These 4 Areas
- Banks are Losing the Battle for Personal Loans: But Consumers are the Real Victims
- United States Fines Former Deutsche Bank Managing Director