Daniel B. Allen has joined Union Bank’s Investment Management & Trust Group as a Managing Director and Head of Premier Trust.
Premier Trust Services is the centralized trust administration center consisting of five service areas: Premier Trust Administration, New Account Opening Unit, Account Closing Unit, Imaging, and Bill Pay.
Allen reports to David Pittman, Managing Director and Head of Investment Management & Trust and Wealth Planning.
Allen will be responsible for managing, leading, and developing his team of financial professionals to ensure consistent delivery of superior service, a comprehensive and efficient centralized process, and risk-averse business practices said a press release.
- What Zero Trust Can Bring to the Financial Sector
- Proposed NY Privacy Bill Would Increase Business Obligations and Litigation/Enforcement Exposure for Businesses, Including Financial Institutions
- Why Accurate Data is Critical for Economic Stability
- Sterling Partners with Google Pay to Expand Digital Banking
- Fidelity D&D Bancorp to Acquire Landmark in $43.4M Deal