Daniel B. Allen has joined Union Bank’s Investment Management & Trust Group as a Managing Director and Head of Premier Trust.
Premier Trust Services is the centralized trust administration center consisting of five service areas: Premier Trust Administration, New Account Opening Unit, Account Closing Unit, Imaging, and Bill Pay.
Allen reports to David Pittman, Managing Director and Head of Investment Management & Trust and Wealth Planning.
Allen will be responsible for managing, leading, and developing his team of financial professionals to ensure consistent delivery of superior service, a comprehensive and efficient centralized process, and risk-averse business practices said a press release.
- Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan and Citigroup Fintech Investments Growing Like Never Before
- U.S. Banks Leaders in Technology Innovation According to New Survey
- Online Bank Aspiration Launches Debit Card that Rewards Social Responsibility
- The Future of Asset Management, Part I: Where We’ve Been Explains Why We’re Here
- Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae Have Two Reasons to Celebrate