Now Available On-Demand!
The concept of open banking is ushering in exciting new possibilities for financial institutions of all sizes, transforming how they do business and driving new revenue opportunities. Join Shane Ferrell, Vice President of Product Strategy and Director of Software Engineering Barkley Hughes as they answer these questions and more:
- What is open banking, and how does a financial institution take full advantage of this rapidly growing technology?
- What are key areas to look for when considering leveraging a third-party technology or an open banking marketplace?
- What role does FDX play in the future of open banking?
Vice President of Product Strategy, CSI
Shane Ferrell serves as CSI’s vice president of product strategy. In his role, he leads the strategic direction of CSI’s innovation efforts and opportunities driven by disruption in financial services. During his 20-year career with CSI, Shane has held various positions, from core conversions to product management. His diverse background in financial technology gives him a unique perspective on digital transformation, especially from the standpoint of improving user experiences.
Shane resides in Amarillo, TX. He and his wife, Renee, have been married 18 years. They have two children: James and Kathryn. Shane spends most of his time chasing his kids around from church, to sporting events and art classes.
Shane holds both a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from West Texas A&M University."
Director of Software Engineering, CSI
Barkley Hughes serves as Director of Software Engineering, leading CSI’s open API development. In his role, he designs enterprise core APIs to help CSI’s customers digitally transform. Throughout his 26 years of experience, Barkley has developed software in both the manufacturing and financial industries.
Barkley earned a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Murray State University and an Associate of Applied Science in Computer Information Systems from Lexington Community College. He is also a retired military service member, having served in the United States Marine Corps and the Kentucky National Guard with multiple deployments around the globe.
This webinar is brought to you by CSI
This Webinar is also brought to you by Banking Exchange Webinar Series
- Transforming the Digital Customer Experience
- KuppingerCole Report | Leadership Compass
- A Guide to Strengthening Your Institution’s Cybersecurity Posture
- Banking Exchange Leads Discussion on Open Banking Trends
- On-Demand Webinar: In-person and Remote Banking – Why this Hybrid Model is the Future of the Branch