October 19, 2022 — 2:00 CT, 3:00 ET
How Multiple Layers of Defenses Work Together to Keep Your Bank Covered
Cyber threats and attack vectors are ever-changing, especially due to the current geopolitical climate and distribution of data. Financial institutions remain attractive targets for cyber criminals due to the amount of sensitive data they hold. Join CSI’s Director of Product Strategy, Sean Martin, for his insight into why and how institutions should embrace a holistic cybersecurity approach to strengthen their defenses against these evolving threats.
- Five components of a holistic cybersecurity approach
- How to make your institution less vulnerable to an attack and mitigate cybersecurity risk by deploying overlapping layers of defenses
- Why real-time monitoring and incident response are vital to detecting and preventing attacks
Please note: All registrants will receive a copy of the webinar playback.
Director of Product Strategy, CSI Business Solutions Group
Sean Martin is director of Product Strategy, CSI Business Solutions Group for Managed Services. He has worked to establish cybersecurity programs for financial institutions for over 15 years. Previously, Sean has served as Network and Security Operations Manager, Product Manager, and various engineering roles since 2001. In his role, Sean identifies and implements solutions designed to maximize security and profitability for financial institutions. Sean speaks regularly on a variety of financial technology issues, ranging from managed services to IT security best practices.
Director of Network & Security Operations, CSI
Stephen Smith has more than 24 years of Information Technology experience in the areas of Systems Management, Information Security and Compliance. Prior to joining CSI, Stephen worked for more than a decade as the IT Security and Compliance officer for a civilian U.S. Department of Defense/NATO contractor in the field of distributed logistics databases. Stephen has been with CSI since 2009 and is currently serving clients as the Director of Network & Security Operations.
This webinar is brought to you by CSI
This Webinar is also brought to you by Banking Exchange Webinar Series
- Navigating Fraud in the World of Instant Payments: Strategies for Success
- It’s a Risky Business: Taking a Risk-Based Approach to IT Governance to Achieve Business Goals
- Guide: Preparing for Real-Time Payments
- The Definitive Guide to a Modern Core Banking Partnership
- Managing Budget Variances for Financial Institutions