Aite Group predicts that by 2020, over 45% of checking and savings account applications will be submitted through online and mobile channels.
Financial institutions that want to win new customers and achieve growth must digitize the way in which customers are onboarded - whether a customer is opening a new account, taking out a loan, signing up for a financial product, or signing a credit or asset finance agreement.
Today's customer demands fast, digital services - services that many financial institutions are still delivering using paper forms and in-person identity verification methods. These archaic processes lead to high customer abandonment rates and an increase in application fraud.
This white paper discusses best practices for financial institutions looking to digitize their customer agreement processes using agreement automation.
Learn how to:
- Reduce abandonment rates and lost sales with digital identity verification and e-signatures
- Eliminate manual errors through automated workflow rules
- Fight application fraud and achieve KYC compliance without compromising customer experience
- Strengthen agreement enforceability with audit trails of the identity verification and signing steps
- Quickly evaluate and fix deficiencies in your current paper and digital processes
This white paper is brought to you by OneSpan