Survey reveals that the top business challenges in the account opening process are improving the digital CX and reducing fraud.
This in-depth report compiles survey responses from banking and security leaders representing more than 100 FIs. Among the key findings, 80% of FIs confirmed that streamlining the digital account opening process and acquiring new customers is their top priority for 2020.
- How your organization’s 2020 plans compare to peers
- Drivers, challenges, and opportunities shaping the end-to-end digital account opening process
- 2020 budget plans and tech investments
This report is brought to you by OneSpan
- Adaptive Authentication: Superior User Experience and Growth through Intelligent Security
- Creating a healthy mortgage lending ecosystem
- Webinar: Hope is Not a Strategy—Leverage Relationship Profitability for 2020 Margin Management
- 2020 Outlook for Financial Institutions
- Tip Sheet: Online Account Opening and Onboarding Buyers' Guide