Banks and financial institutions find themselves trying to satisfy competing priorities. Fraud continues to grow at an alarming pace and in sophistication year-over-year. Meanwhile, the consumer’s patience for additional layers of unnecessary security dwindles. Banks are forced to decide between alienating their customers and leaving them vulnerable to attack.
Intelligent adaptive authentication is a new approach to combating fraud that solves this problem and achieves the twin goals of reducing fraud and delighting the customer.
In this white paper, you will learn:
- How to equip your bank to better combat fraud through real-time risk analytics
- Top solution requirements to look for, including open architecture, AI/machine learning, and advanced rule sets
- The importance of authentication orchestration, risk analytics and mobile app security in achieving a fully optimized digital banking experience
This report is brought to you by OneSpan
- Navigating Uncertain Times: Improve Accuracy and Optimize Decisions with Periodic Forecasts
- The State of Digital Account Opening Transformation 2020
- Webinar: Hope is Not a Strategy—Leverage Relationship Profitability for 2020 Margin Management
- Tip Sheet: Online Account Opening and Onboarding Buyers' Guide
- Executive Report: Banking Priorities 2020