Accurate budgeting, planning, and forecasting is essential for all levels of an organization to have confidence when making decisions and investments. This has become increasingly difficult during the COVID-19 crisis, as institutions face inversion of the yield curve, emergency rate cuts, and growing economic uncertainty.
While forecasts will never predict the future with 100% accuracy, finance teams can improve forecasts by updating them throughout the year instead of annually, as traditional annual budgets often become static and outdated by the time they're even approved.
Agile financial institutions are re-forecasting regularly and essentially making resource decisions as late as possible instead of once a year. This approach allows for organizations to react quickly to competitive and market forces.
Download the Kaufman Hall ebook 5 Components of Accurate Forecasting for Financial Institutions to learn:
- Key benefits of using periodic forecasts
- 5 best practices for accurate forecasting in your institution
This e-Book is brought to you by Kaufman Hall
- Adaptive Authentication: Superior User Experience and Growth through Intelligent Security
- The State of Digital Account Opening Transformation 2020
- Webinar: Hope is Not a Strategy—Leverage Relationship Profitability for 2020 Margin Management
- Tip Sheet: Online Account Opening and Onboarding Buyers' Guide
- Executive Report: Banking Priorities 2020