The New Normal in Remote Banking and Insurance
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated trends toward remote banking, digitization, and remote work as the world embraced new technologies and processes to keep our financial institutions, businesses, and society functional. Around the world, people now rely more than ever on digital solutions for interactions and transactions that have traditionally involved a visit to the branch or a face-to-face meeting with an advisor.
In this paper, we explore the top financial processes to digitize with e-signatures and digital identity verification technology – as well as key security considerations to support the rise of the digital-first financial services provider.
The new normal is here, and electronic signatures are key to continued success.
In this white paper, you will learn:
- Global regulatory responses shaping the new normal
- The top financial processes to digitize with e-signatures
- How to determine your organization’s readiness to deploy e-signatures
This White Paper is brought to you by OneSpan
- Webinar: Public Trading for U.S. Banks
- Intelligent Digital Account Opening and Onboarding Solutions that Drive Customer Growth and Engagement
- Mobile App Shielding: How to Reduce Fraud, Save Money, and Protect Revenue
- What to Expect at Your Next Regulatory IT Exam
- Scenario Planning for the Agile Financial Institution