• The number of banks outsourcing digital, IT, compliance and core competencies will continue to rise as the demands for continuous innovation grow.
• AI and machine learning will become mainstream among more community banks with increased efficiencies and more personalized services.
• Biometrics and voice recognition is now boasting nearly 100% accuracy and will become more commonplace in mobile banking because of its ability to increase security and decrease friction for end users.
- Mastercard and Citi Ventures Invests in Contextual Data
- Netherlands Fintech Executives Frustrated by Salary Restrictions
- Regional Banks and Institutions Give Employers Lower Ethics Rankings
- Is the American Economy Where Japan Was Before Stagnation?
- Dutch Banks Face Privacy Scrutiny Over Marketing Strategy