Bankrate.com released a survey that found that Americans’ greatest financial concern is actually having enough to retire. 18% of the population worry most about retirement, with 25% of those between the ages of 54 and 63 years of age being the ones that are the most worried. But perhaps the most surprising result of the survey is the percentage of those worried were steady across the board with even 20% of Millennials surveyed stating they worry about retirement. While regional banks seek to provide great service with loans and credit card service, focusing on solutions for their customers’ biggest concern, saving for retirement, can provide great opportunities for customer loyalty.
- Mastercard and Citi Ventures Invests in Contextual Data
- Netherlands Fintech Executives Frustrated by Salary Restrictions
- Regional Banks and Institutions Give Employers Lower Ethics Rankings
- Is the American Economy Where Japan Was Before Stagnation?
- Dutch Banks Face Privacy Scrutiny Over Marketing Strategy