On June 28 at 2 pm Eastern Time, Banking Exchange will be hosting a discussion on the important topic of card based faster payments in today’s digital economy.
The demand by consumers and businesses to move money in minutes is growing. On the business side, payroll demand is rising for instant disbursement. Banks and credit unions need a payments strategy that addresses the dramatic rise in faster payments.
Banking Exchange will host Jaspreet Singh, Head of A2A/P2P Commercialization at Visa Direct. The discussion will cover Market insights and trends around money movement, consumer preferences and expectations, domestic and cross-border use cases, and what is coming next in digital payments.
The discussion will be live on a webinar platform, and all banking and credit union professionals may attend at no cost by registering. Banking Exchange will also welcome Al Griffin, Principal Solutions Consultant and Product Manager at Alacriti. He has more than 20 years of experience in the banking industry focused on payments.
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask live questions and comment on the discussion.
If you would like to attend the Banking Exchange discussion, please click on the link below to register.
- Almost 100% of Community Bank Leaders Predict Imminent Recession
- Hanover Bank Expands Reach into Long Island
- Climate change presents both risk and opportunity
- Buy Now, Pay Later Services Are Walking a Tightrope—Unless We Get the Technology Right
- Federal Reserve launches proposal on Libor default rules