On November 7, Banking Exchange will host a discussion on ACH evolutions and the breakthroughs on the horizon.
While instant payments have been a hot topic, ACH continues to evolve and remain a. key payment network. The discussion will center around:
- Modernization in Automated Clearing House services and why it is crucial
- Existing and forthcoming regulations that govern ACH modernization
- Industry impact and future projections
- Innovations transforming ACH processes and transactions
- Advantages that modernized ACH processes bring to businesses and consumers
Presenters will include Alex Romeo, Operations Strategy Vice President at Federal Reserve Financial Services and Paul Steinbrecher, director of Payments Consulting at Alacriti. Banking Exchange Publisher Erik Vander Kolk will be the moderator.
The discussion will be in webinar format and there is no cost to attend. Bank and Credit Union executives may register on the link below.
- Third-Party Risk Management “Essential” As More Banks Partner with FinTechs
- M&A: First Western Announces Purchase of State Bank of Lismore
- Majority of Americans Reliant on Credit Card Rewards During Holidays
- Congress Votes to Scrap CFPB Small Business Lending Data Rule
- FDIC “Missed Opportunities” in First Republic Bank Supervision