The infographic below comes to you courtesy of NetApp, which says in the introduction:
“In recent years, financial services IT has focused on security and regulatory compliance. Now, more and more financial service companies are leveraging data and investing in innovation to better serve customers worldwide. Money management is changing for everyone from the tech savvy to the underbanked.”
Click on the image for a full-size version of the infographic, which will open in a separate window.
Tagged under Technology,
- Big Banks Outperform Regions in Mobile Apps, Says Survey
- As Bank Branches Go Digital, How Do They Attract Customers?
- Building A Data-Driven Culture the Right Way: Five Lessons to Build Better Relationships
- How a Digital Dollar Could ‘Reshape the Banking System
- Banks Look to Digitize Customer Onboarding