The California Bankers Association (CBA) will take over the Western Independent Bankers (WIB) and the combined organization will become known as the Western Bankers Association, according to the proposal. The two original names will be retained under the new brand: CBA for advocacy activities and WIB for conferences and education.
As proposed, the combined groups will be headed by Simone Lagomarsino, president and CEO of CBA currently. The current head of WIB, Michael Delucchi, will direct training and education for banks throughout 13 western states and U.S. territories.
The merged organizations will serve 250 members.
Tagged under Management,
- Branch News: BMO Harris Buys Commercial Office, Citizens Bank Adds WV Locations
- Community Bank Consolidation Accelerates: Simmons First National in $277M Double Buy in Tennessee
- US Banks June Appointments: Texas Capital, River Valley, Synovus
- United to Create Top-40 Banking Giant with Essex Merger
- Flurry of Major Deals as M&A in US Banking Heats Up