Data Centers are where companies keep information about customers as well as proprietary data, usually in a smaller market than the corporate office. Many corporations find that these centers are critical for compliance practices. Even midsize businesses will need funding for stand alone centers as companies are turning to the cloud for their computing needs. Financial services and healthcare are two big sectors that have already moved in this direction. Both commercial real estate funding and traditional business loans should increase as this market is projected to get to $50 billion within 2 years.
- As Bank Branches Go Digital, How Do They Attract Customers?
- Building A Data-Driven Culture the Right Way: Five Lessons to Build Better Relationships
- Community Bank Consolidation Accelerates: Simmons First National in $277M Double Buy in Tennessee
- How a Digital Dollar Could ‘Reshape the Banking System
- Banks Look to Digitize Customer Onboarding