Bankrate.com released a survey that found that Americans’ greatest financial concern is actually having enough to retire. 18% of the population worry most about retirement, with 25% of those between the ages of 54 and 63 years of age being the ones that are the most worried. But perhaps the most surprising result of the survey is the percentage of those worried were steady across the board with even 20% of Millennials surveyed stating they worry about retirement. While regional banks seek to provide great service with loans and credit card service, focusing on solutions for their customers’ biggest concern, saving for retirement, can provide great opportunities for customer loyalty.
- As Bank Branches Go Digital, How Do They Attract Customers?
- Building A Data-Driven Culture the Right Way: Five Lessons to Build Better Relationships
- Community Bank Consolidation Accelerates: Simmons First National in $277M Double Buy in Tennessee
- How a Digital Dollar Could ‘Reshape the Banking System
- Banks Look to Digitize Customer Onboarding