Daniel B. Allen has joined Union Bank’s Investment Management & Trust Group as a Managing Director and Head of Premier Trust.
Premier Trust Services is the centralized trust administration center consisting of five service areas: Premier Trust Administration, New Account Opening Unit, Account Closing Unit, Imaging, and Bill Pay.
Allen reports to David Pittman, Managing Director and Head of Investment Management & Trust and Wealth Planning.
Allen will be responsible for managing, leading, and developing his team of financial professionals to ensure consistent delivery of superior service, a comprehensive and efficient centralized process, and risk-averse business practices said a press release.
- As Bank Branches Go Digital, How Do They Attract Customers?
- Building A Data-Driven Culture the Right Way: Five Lessons to Build Better Relationships
- Community Bank Consolidation Accelerates: Simmons First National in $277M Double Buy in Tennessee
- How a Digital Dollar Could ‘Reshape the Banking System
- Banks Look to Digitize Customer Onboarding