Mobile banking apps continue to gain traction, according to the latest in a series of surveys by Malauzai Software.
The firm examined the mobile app usage of 7,754 U.S. financial institutions with assets between $50 million to $15 billion. Key findings include:
• Between 2014 and 2015, there was a 25% growth rate of financial institutions with consumer mobile banking apps.
• Of institutions with iPhone apps, 99% also provide Android apps and 61% provide iPad apps.
• There were 150-plus business mobile apps specifically built for businesses and 140-plus apps for stand-alone remote check capture.
• The upper Midwest currently has the highest penetration of mobile banking apps among financial institutions.
- How a Global Pandemic Will Affect Non-Cash Payments
- How COVID-19 and Tokenization Can Transform the Financial Sector
- Banks Must Look Beyond the Pandemic and Use This Crisis as a Basis to Reimagine Their Role in the New Reality That Awaits
- The “New Normal” in Banking Customer Expectations
- Optimizing Financial Services: The Digital Experience is Critical to Consumer Trust