Mobile banking apps continue to gain traction, according to the latest in a series of surveys by Malauzai Software.
The firm examined the mobile app usage of 7,754 U.S. financial institutions with assets between $50 million to $15 billion. Key findings include:
• Between 2014 and 2015, there was a 25% growth rate of financial institutions with consumer mobile banking apps.
• Of institutions with iPhone apps, 99% also provide Android apps and 61% provide iPad apps.
• There were 150-plus business mobile apps specifically built for businesses and 140-plus apps for stand-alone remote check capture.
• The upper Midwest currently has the highest penetration of mobile banking apps among financial institutions.
- Ally Bank Awards New Years Eve 2020 Babies, Tries New Marketing Approach
- Customer and Employee Experience Should Top Banks Priority List in 2021
- A layered approach to lending on the road to recovery
- Ag Lenders: Cultivate Growth with Effective Pricing, Structure
- The Role of Local Payments in Higher Education’s Bottom Line