Banking Exchange Executive Editor Steve Cocheo appeared on the March 2 "Breaking Banks" internet and AM radio broadcast, hosted by banking futurist Brett King.
Cocheo spoke about national fintech bank charters. The program opened with a news segment featuring host King, tech guru Chris Skinner, and SourceMedia Editor At Large Penny Crosman.
The main portion of the program covered developments in Bitcoin.
- Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan and Citigroup Fintech Investments Growing Like Never Before
- U.S. Banks Leaders in Technology Innovation According to New Survey
- Online Bank Aspiration Launches Debit Card that Rewards Social Responsibility
- The Future of Asset Management, Part I: Where We’ve Been Explains Why We’re Here
- Beyond the Efficiency Ratio: Leveraging Automation to Improve Profitability and Experience