Data Centers are where companies keep information about customers as well as proprietary data, usually in a smaller market than the corporate office. Many corporations find that these centers are critical for compliance practices. Even midsize businesses will need funding for stand alone centers as companies are turning to the cloud for their computing needs. Financial services and healthcare are two big sectors that have already moved in this direction. Both commercial real estate funding and traditional business loans should increase as this market is projected to get to $50 billion within 2 years.
- BNY Mellon Enters Digital Assets Arena as Interest Grows
- Fed’s Quarles says stress testing innovations helped steer banks through Covid-19 crisis
- Wells Fargo sells $600bn fund arm to private equity firms
- PPP Delivers $140B in 2021 as Biden Prioritizes ‘Mom and Pop’ Businesses
- First National Strikes Merger Agreement with The Bank of Fincastle