AI promises to make banking and compliance more efficient and effective. At the same time, it has enabled fraudsters to be 10x more productive from anywhere in the world.
Can we really use AI in our day job? Will AI be a force for good in banking, or will it simply increase financial crime and make compliance harder to manage than ever before?
This Thursday January 18 at 1:00 pm ET Banking-Exchange will host a live webinar with Soups Ranjan, CEO of Sardine. We'll explore the dual role of GenAI in banking with insights and stories from the field. Topics we'll discuss:
- How Fraudsters are using AI in fraud and scams
- Ways that Banks and FIs can counter these threats
- How GenAI is improving compliance operations
- The Advantages that GenAI will bring to banking
- Where does GenAI help in banking and where can traditional machine learning suffice?
The banking audience will have the opportunity to comment and ask questions.
There is no charge to attend, but all participants must register below.