"We realized from the start that you cannot do blockchain on your own; you need a vibrant community and ecosystem of like-minded innovators who share the vision of helping to transform the way companies conduct business in the global economy."
This is what Jerry Cuomo, Vice President of IBM Blockchain said on Thursday in announcing Unbound Registry. The directory was launched in conjunction with Hacera, an enterprise blockchain firm, to help interested companies target blockchain projects. The information hub helps banks and other companies that would like to adopt Blockchain explore different options
The goal, as explained by Cuomo, is to have an information hub that can inform companies who are looking to adopt blockchain what options are out there and how they can participate in projects, especially those built on private networks that are invitation-only.
Unbounded Registry is an open-source application that allows blockchain projects to register.
- As Predicted, the Economy is Strong But Auto Loan Delinquency Rates are at Record Highs
- Bitcoin “ATMs” Come to Nevada and Arizona
- Ned Davis Research Points to Another Potential Tactic for the Federal Reserve
- Belgium, Netherlands Customers Top Charts for Mobile Banking: Could Fintech Threaten Market Share?
- Combat the Hidden Costs of Fraud by Tackling Client Experience