PNC released its annual price index last week, tracking the year over year prices of the items on the 12 days of Christmas… really!
The good news for consumers is that Gold Rings went down 9.1%.
However, the rest of the twelve items either had no change or increased. If you are in the market for drummers drumming, it will cost you 3.5% more than last year. The biggest increase comes in the form of geese-a laying, spiking by 8.3%.
Banking Exchange does not care to speculate on the reason for the spike in the goose industry.
- Large Banks Likely to Focus on Small and Midsize Bank Acquisitions
- Mastercard and Citi Ventures Invests in Contextual Data
- Netherlands Fintech Executives Frustrated by Salary Restrictions
- Regional Banks and Institutions Give Employers Lower Ethics Rankings
- Is the American Economy Where Japan Was Before Stagnation?