New Jersey based Provident Bank has sought to increase its digital platform capability by seeking to deliver a “fast and intuitive” mobile experience for its customers, according to a press release. The New Jersey based bank, with $9.7 billions in assets under management, chose Gro Solutions in order to achieve this goal.
"Catering to our growing number of mobile banking customers is critical," said John Kamin, EVP and Chief Information Officer for Provident Bank. "Gro’s flexible, mobile-first design will allow us to provide a simple and robust mobile banking experience to both current and potential customers, reducing abandonment and increasing new account openings."
- Look Before You Leap: Key Considerations for Moving to a Digital-Only Model
- Disruptions Past, Present and Future Raise the Existential Question: “What Are Banks For?”
- Study Links Credit Card Offer to Bank Choice
- What Banks Can Learn From the United Capital Acquisition
- What the Win-Win Partnership Between Apple and Goldman Sachs Means for Payments