New Jersey based Provident Bank has sought to increase its digital platform capability by seeking to deliver a “fast and intuitive” mobile experience for its customers, according to a press release. The New Jersey based bank, with $9.7 billions in assets under management, chose Gro Solutions in order to achieve this goal.
"Catering to our growing number of mobile banking customers is critical," said John Kamin, EVP and Chief Information Officer for Provident Bank. "Gro’s flexible, mobile-first design will allow us to provide a simple and robust mobile banking experience to both current and potential customers, reducing abandonment and increasing new account openings."
- New Study Shows Embedded Chip Cards Helping to Contain Fraud
- Disrupt or Be Disrupted: Why Banks Must Leverage Digital Channels as Competitive Differentiators
- European Banks and Russian Money Laundering
- The Importance of the FX Global Code
- Demand for Digitization and Data-Driven Decisioning is Remaking Mortgage Lending