According to Cuebiq, a location intelligence firm, Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America and PNC received 6 million visits per month in the third quarter of 2018. Wells Fargo had 34% share of the visits, leading the way.
Cuebiq also reported that PNC saw the highest brand loyalty figures in the group. 81% of its customers only visited a PNC branch—and not a Wells Fargo, Chase or Bank of America. Wells Fargo saw 75% of its customers only visiting Wells Fargo branches.
As previously reported by Banking Exchange, branches are still an essential a crucial part of the banking experience, even for these large banks.
- The New Killer KPI for Personal Digital Banking: Moment-of-Need to Resolution
- Adobe Executive Predicts People Will Not Ditch Bank Branches for Online Banking
- Effective Loan Pricing – Why It’s Imperative Now More than Ever
- Vice President at the Bank of Laverne of Oklahoma Speaks to the President
- State Street: From Block Chain to Digital Assets