Banking Exchange Executive Editor Steve Cocheo appeared on the March 2 "Breaking Banks" internet and AM radio broadcast, hosted by banking futurist Brett King.
Cocheo spoke about national fintech bank charters. The program opened with a news segment featuring host King, tech guru Chris Skinner, and SourceMedia Editor At Large Penny Crosman.
The main portion of the program covered developments in Bitcoin.
- Report: Big Banks More Stable than Before Financial Crisis
- JPMorgan Chase’s Blockchain Platform signs OCBC, growing the list to 345 Banks
- The Future of Asset Management, Part II: Bigger, And Smaller, Is Better
- Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan and Citigroup Fintech Investments Growing Like Never Before
- U.S. Banks Leaders in Technology Innovation According to New Survey